ERTC (Employee Retention Tax Credit)
What makes us great?
You'll be surprised with our efficiency and hassle-free working style
Free Initial Consultation
Simply contact us and our friendly staff will answer all of your questions.
Our team of lawyers and accountants are experts in the financial industry.
We analyze the case and file quickly to get you the refund as soon as possible.
Our fees are very competitive and you don’t pay unless we get you a refund.
Reduce Risk by Letting Us Work Through the Guidelines with You
We have successfully claimed the ERTC for numerous firms, obtaining millions of dollars in tax credits. We can help you find out if you qualify and then manage the tax credit process for you. Let us provide a complimentary analysis of your organization to determine if the ERTC credits can be claimed. Our comprehensive ERTC study includes
- Determination if the employer qualifies, and if so, for which fiscal quarters.
- Determination of which employee wages qualify
- Detailed summary and supporting evidence of the client's business to identify partially or fully suspended conditions due to COVID-related government orders.
- Preparation of documentation supporting ERTC eligibility claims, including financial review of 2019, 2020 & 2021 gross income receipts to determine if the business experienced the significant decline in revenue that meets the ERTC requirements.
- Determination of the fiscal quarters that qualify for the ERTC, which includes analyzing whether the business was shut down, in full or in part, by an order issued by a government agency, and/or, by reviewing Form 941s, and employer's quarterly federal tax return.
- Qualifying wage computations take into account the use of PPP funds for payment of employee wages, in order to optimize the number of wages qualifying for the employee retention tax credit (ERTC) while preserving PPP forgiveness.
- Preparation of reconciled data for IRS Form 941-X
- Completion of all federal tax forms and additional supporting documentation, as required.
- Removing unqualified employees, such as certain business owners
- Reviewing and adding allocable qualified health plan expenses
- Checking to see if the business qualifies for any additional tax credits in addition to the ERTC.
- Providing detailed filing instructions as well as audit support if the project is challenged by the IRS.